Buddha-sci-fi-muayThai-history-astrology-superstition-language-yoga-music-art-agricuture-herb-food

...I believe that meditation and healthy food are an essential human experience and should be freedom to learn too................................ Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-science-fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-religion-Language-math-mind-universe-meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food...this is good health and life. All give us be Oneness. I will try to understand you and everybody around the world................ WE ALL ARE FRIENDSHIP......Truth me

Monday, March 4, 2013

๑๑.Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-Science-Fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-Religion-Language-Math-Mind-Universe-Meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food=Good Life Health.












*** Atthanij Pokkasap  compared to a destination. By doing breathing electrocardiogram in relation to the brain. A phenomenon that is proven to ผiam and deep phenomenon of life after death. Without death.


Atthanij Pokkasap  spiritual quality of the training is the basic ubiquitous. Ants like to hear discussed. Heard a lot of talk by the kilo. I do not have time watch.


Atthanij Pokkasap  heard last cell in the body communicate information to RNA, it is indifferent to the subject. บุพเพนิวาสานุสติญาณ it.




*******************************************************************

*** Kinetic potential with time and with the teacher to define it ... can you explain briefly what it is and how it relates to the field to support the emergence of a Brahma is the fourth ... by Sun. major factors: their skills on a contract in their contract that said he was, I still do not understand what is the nature of living things ... Correlation is not me ...



Atthanij Pokkasap  now ... I do not cut out for a new home ... well. I do not like it much at all in a trance. I have to explain to people.
I think it's a contemplative 


Atthanij Pokkasap  Step 3 - Akiba major factors I and Step 4 Neuquen major contract in the ... I described ...
Step 1 R. Kasa is the spatial or space.
Step 2 is the problem I was Nat withholds affection - a sequence of events. The driving time. The philosophy of science to this, just compare it to 3-4, there are no events. I explained he sold out. Damn ... I was contemplative nature unless you know 1 in 4 Ahinati discussed.


Atthanij Pokkasap  dropped from the ancient to the mullion on the carpet.


Atthanij Pokkasap  in order Ariibuccl ... Osdaban no effect on. (Concentration is very low), the effect on the primary instincts Sktacami light. But the ubiquitous clairvoyant and spiritual power synthesis is fairly rare.


Atthanij Pokkasap  Onacami primary instincts are so highly. The type of lock time. Synthetic elements quickly. Ariibuccl intellectual liberation of the Buddhist saint always some time. The last incarnation was not to be a human being again. Angels exhibition focusing on the evil eye, the discrete signal. In the Holy Scriptures and the prophets declare that he will say so even as an angel. They know it is Sutthawat Onacami in heaven.


Atthanij Pokkasap  if I had to, achieving ... I like to think I know a William Scopus me.
Otherwise, the Buddha is said to work miracles of primary instincts Royal Ploughing Ceremony that you are a child was 7 years old, so that the temples. What to check. I do not know ...?


Atthanij Pokkasap  stand it Ahinati 4 Buddhist Vision - Trance Vision - Davis Vision mouth - World Vision. I want to say without knowing where to go ... it is just insane.


Atthanij Pokkasap   I know it's just 555 Swiss Scopus those who are Buddhist metaphysics that is ironic. Metaphysics tamarind seed. Then ... they were!


Atthanij Pokkasap  was literally just that. Somabati a bit of a mood or not ... it's because there's nothing to hold the property. History found in the inverted (Vedanta) before entering the harmonies that.


Atthanij Pokkasap  allegory, but one thing that Buddha is said to Brahma, Brahma is Agadir Passorn agreements and contracts are the couple that passion.
The Jihad in Allah's major outlet Tucci eye Ping Yee, San Francisco General Jihad Muslims Tepic Tucci eye.
A warm jug of nuisance Iํ View Beach Allah Chi. Come from the God of nuisance perfect bow before the Allah's Kํ Nํ.
The agreement is also known as a no contract miserably at it miserably. They were both so happy I Somabati.


Atthanij Pokkasap  which the contemplation by the fact that four of the yoga. The detailed structure of the fourth jhana (meditation Htutt ผla the prom .. Web Services) as "Sutthawat" of the Onacami. That said, it came as a parrot. Discrepancy is not. Structure that is based on; Mood - the hits of the - proxy - Pniti - Atiomkks - Supernatural - Intellectual different but the base set (Htutt contemplation) same.


Atthanij Pokkasap  briefly describes the ... Not so easy ....


Nnag     ... not easy but it is a solid, fun to do ... I just do ... I see the only physicist he spoke to state something called vacuum energy. ... nothing to do ... I really do not think that they can be interpreted as ... well ... everything stems from something like this ...


Atthanij Pokkasap  Babylonians were tricksters .. Master of Mathematics for Social Impact Buddhism in the eighth century Acadian Niche (Sue Gouda), resulting in the discovery of the number zero (0) to see meaning of zeroes here. I understand that. The ancient sages discovered how to use the number zero. I do not know why they are ...... Centres. Now talk about zero ....



No comments: