Buddha-sci-fi-muayThai-history-astrology-superstition-language-yoga-music-art-agricuture-herb-food

...I believe that meditation and healthy food are an essential human experience and should be freedom to learn too................................ Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-science-fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-religion-Language-math-mind-universe-meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food...this is good health and life. All give us be Oneness. I will try to understand you and everybody around the world................ WE ALL ARE FRIENDSHIP......Truth me

Thursday, July 31, 2014

๒๓.Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-Science-Fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-Religion-Language-Math-Mind-Universe-Meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food=Good Life Health.


      



















* My Thai Cartoon In My Old History And History Of Siam Buddha. *





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



* Copyright mareepnnag yakkhanugann





*** Mareep posted to Atthanij Pokkasap 11 hours ago. 



Historical evidence from the gun fire and the document is a record of the magic that protects Mhaaud clear that the army of the Kingdom of Siam to the west, western firearms. And the success story goes west to fight with the "prestigious" ... 


Kosa Pan ... So I take these sorcerer. One of the company to show in Paris ... It is true that the French did not dare to attack colonialism in Asia. Over four generations .... The French terminal at five Cœdès is to destroy the Siamese course is discarded. A new analysis of history's greatest ... 




Mareep    textbooks society, but it's me ... a history book of fiction for fun ... it also cut this album at all ... of the Society of Children's Oneida now be heard. well ... .. 


Atthanij Pokkasap    it as ignorant superstition it. But it is not magic ... Theravada Hinayana.. Bullshit ... well ... 


Atthanij Pokkasap    Thailand, people also worship. Cloth tied it uncontrollably ... but they do have a few ignorant people.. Minority though. Stubborn hard to take it to the instructor that it was censured ignorant behavior ... it ... 
Hebei Rong anyway, I had read that the military is yes, then let stand deploy French troops shot. 


Mareep   recorded images that were mentioned in it somewhat in the background ... there is no mention at all of you ... 


Hebei Rong anyway    I never heard it again. But the fact that occult exams are dotted with so many people from past to present Thailand Thailand because superstition into this. I read that 60 soldiers who brought you the exposed breakout hit Myanmar. Are there subjects them invulnerable It is important to know that the true liberator of them. I'm just reading through it a long time ago. But nevertheless we have a good pan will not wear it. 


Mareep   it ... interesting in the sense that it is the oddball of the collision events of ancient civilizations, we need to pass the knowledge to serve as a base to go to the mental development of a moral society together. fair share in accordance with the nature of the universe ... that Buddhism is found in its entirety and provide a summary ... 


Hebei Rong anyway    I read many Buddhist saint soon. You will have a variety of defenses. To revive the spirit of the suppressed invulnerable Oh my, I'm still wondering why the persons I have trained these subjects at why. It seems to be based on it. 


Mareep   see some that are like that, but ... that it is a faith, we have studied or read through our memory ... it challenges conventional thinking in every aspect of it ... but it is. agree that the elusive and hard to reach ... no middle way for those looking to practice or who are practicing with that ... 


Mareep   one last look in the past led the Tigers celebrated a ... said that he had a bitter clash with the magic Jomtien Khun Phan to come to be accepted ... because I have the same stuff. the amulet ... has come out ... now you are measuring in the Constitution itself ... finished off with a doctorate ... I do not know ...... the Tigers become the teacher I know. or not ... I repeated it ... 


Atthanij Pokkasap    whole life ... I know just Venerable Preceptor Associate Dean Chiang Mai was 30 years ago ... it's a temple Venerable sanpakhoi. A former friend of a thief Pruckysickity father (my coral Sit) and then win the final of the Masters, he had little squabble ... I Buddhadasa Bhikkhu addition. I know of But now is the living I invited a guest Guest Lanka, India, the Germans, the Chinese prayers choir is well established that era ... 


Atthanij Pokkasap    that the playing of it.. Stay at the hotel reception. I used to advertise your business ... You ..... Pupil 


Atthanij Pokkasap    know me. Never slap a black hermit Buddhadasa Bhikkhu. Hit.. Buddhadasa Bhikkhu berated chasing a pig & Dog ... 555. And this, then I know it is tough ... 


Atthanij Pokkasap    who wrote the monk who became a saint is Siddha Chetawan it past the fire is believed that the religious institutions to seek sanctuary as the pundits wrote to them on the death was quiet and frustrated. Oops.. Know it was me ... I pity you .... 


Atthanij Pokkasap    former fiction writer-boot. The publisher Ploenchit glory (Jade Dragon) ... Gangster 10 wheels first ... 


Mareep   not be presumptuous to say that it's lay wholly spurious !!!!!! ... 



Atthanij Pokkasap    ... I ... I was not aware this is difficult to do that ....





No comments: