Buddha-sci-fi-muayThai-history-astrology-superstition-language-yoga-music-art-agricuture-herb-food

...I believe that meditation and healthy food are an essential human experience and should be freedom to learn too................................ Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-science-fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-religion-Language-math-mind-universe-meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food...this is good health and life. All give us be Oneness. I will try to understand you and everybody around the world................ WE ALL ARE FRIENDSHIP......Truth me

Friday, June 14, 2013

๒๐.๑.Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-Science-Fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-Religion-Language-Math-Mind-Universe-Meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food=Good Life Health.




*** Evidence that greater nuclear phenomena in nuclear physics laboratory of Christian Stokes 20th century Buddhist intellectual treasures of the world, no one knew except me ... you waste 555.

Suggest a good source of information. And eyes "Worlds at the old expression," Those who want to analyze manually. Not believe the instant. Knowledge together.



Atthanij Pokkasap.      Buddhist scholars challenge the world with that. Worlds .. Map of Buddhism, but the ancient Siam (before the Sukhothai and Sukhothai) knows about. Refer to the scriptures .. Solar Gyatso, the calculated coordinates of the stars in the universe Suri precisely the origin of the solar and lunar time. Calendars in Thailand .. This is proof that you never know .. 555 scholars ? Educators Buddhism .. 555.


Atthanij Pokkasap.     Scriptures solar Gyatso, who created worlds of the sky. The calculation time earthquake Created by rain and flood. Revealed some less than 2% in a sample comics magazine in early 2555 to equip it ... but from Impertinence - egoism Society will collapse, becoming permanently stupid ... should not recognize the wisdom of the great discoveries of Buddhism ... 555 Km Yamuna canals on the Logos He hit real - real


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Chapter 9 (Mitt monks) Biblical origin theory Aries lettres. Used to calculate the coordinates of stars in the solar system is a solar calendar. Lunar Thailand quotients based on the number normal ...


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Traces Vibration in mind that the function of the brain engram banks lower. But the Buddhist hermit who only read out the science on the legendary Kingdom of Siam ... Who learn meditation but never learn meditation from the magic Thailand ... it would be wise to walk on paved threshing it.


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Metaphor, it was only then I give up ... I'm writing a book. Comments and abuse one's authority Full country still perceptible earthquake + flood shell head.


Mareep Nnag Yakkhanugann.      Then I bought a keen eye ... I read a long time ago ...


Mareep Nnag Yakkhanugann.      But I always fall calculator ... I get wisdom than I could ... but I believe it was before ... but not yet inscribed on the skin ... but not sure if the center lost to posterity ... I have seen the manuscript, then stabbed through the ...


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Yeah, I know it to be read today. But I feel it affects the deeper levels of the mind, of course. And to take it all in all the worlds wisdom until I get in touch with gratitude.


Mareep Nnag Yakkhanugann.      Amen ... Amen ... Amen ...


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Confirm that I am biased to do this before. Read every page of the innocent. Open (read) to see the end. New I do (I do not know .. to me ...), become trapped in Engram BanK a group Weimar Neti Stokes is a brain clot at the bottom of the processor (the dream of the cerebral cortex. The type color) it.


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Wise ... this mess .. I'm ...


Ajarn.      Had read the latter was not ended. Freshy (it was very long ....) but I do not believe in the story (such as it is, but we have silly over it was just ten years old. But it does not mean that now wise) I do remember that episode of Hell too. So I never want to end. I said I want to read this new series I already know. I will read about it. Where would I find relative anyway to buy the book.


Atthanij Pokkasap.      .. I repeated the story of the time (Time. Feild) that make up the universe because it is a clear mental picture of the time (Pati Cha Samup Patha was born at the Naga Lord sen UTC offerings. King Menander's - Emilio pan) content of Buddhism. Is time (Buppheniwasa - former, Chutupapata - the future. , Asawakhaya - present) Worlds is evidence of this. Scripture is used to calculate the solar calendar in Thailand Gyatso clear it very clear - very - very.


Atthanij Pokkasap.     Speak harsh .. but the time is not true to the teachings of Buddhism! When Jose Buddhist studies professor describes Pati Cha Samup Patha is a small time (.. atomic particles in the sequence of events at nuclear) you. Slavery never understand. Please write & WELLNESS Jose Buddhist studies professor stashes than thirty years you meet. Wealth rather than await their lives. The need to .. protests. Slavery devastated ... When I die, they just waste a year.


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Sappurittham 7 will see a very clear ... Kalayyuta ... knows no religion at which I teach. Learn to know the most of the time ...


Mareep Nnag Yakkhanugann.      Soul is a part of the time as part of the reaction sequence. Pati Cha Samup Patha or sequence of events ... but the overall effect of time or interaction. Pati Cha Samup Patha is  mind, then? ... So it's probably a mental energy field radiating. Distribution or the particle is the same one ... I just ...


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Time Feild ... only time Thor relativity called Subjectivity of Time ... Time of my subjectivity.


Atthanij Pokkasap.      Driving force field support at on another layer. Field strength from the support properties and behavior of particles ...



No comments: