Buddha-sci-fi-muayThai-history-astrology-superstition-language-yoga-music-art-agricuture-herb-food

...I believe that meditation and healthy food are an essential human experience and should be freedom to learn too................................ Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-science-fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-religion-Language-math-mind-universe-meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food...this is good health and life. All give us be Oneness. I will try to understand you and everybody around the world................ WE ALL ARE FRIENDSHIP......Truth me

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

๕.Buddha-Dharma-Sangha-Science-Fiction-MuayThai-History-Astrology-Superstition-Religion-Language-Math-Mind-Universe-Meditation-Yoga-Music-Art-Agricuture-Herb-Food=Good Life Health.









*** นาคเฝ้าคัมภีร์ นาคพิกลจริต ปิโลติ ความจริงเป็นสิ่งไม่ตาย แต่สิ่งที่ตาย คือ คนที่พูดความจริง June 18 at 4:32pm.


Atthanij Pokkasap   ความจริงสีดำ เปิดเผยแล้วสร้างความเดือดร้อนไปทั่ว ความเท็จสีขาว แพร่กระจายแล้วทุกฝ่ายแฮปปี้ เราจะเลือกความจริงสีดำ หรือความเท็จสีขาว อยู่ที่คุณภาพพื้นฐานของสังคมนั้นๆ...



นาคเฝ้าคัมภีร์     สังคมนี้ไม่เอาสีดำT^T



Atthanij Pokkasap   แต่ในปฏิบัติการ Psycho-synthesis กสิณสังเคราะห์ธาตุ ในเรื่องสี(วรรณะ) สีแรกที่ต้องฝึกคือ สีดำ (หรือเขียว)ที่เรียกว่า *นิลกสิณ* ครับ ฉะนั้น ในสถานการณ์หนึ่งอาจไม่ต้องการ แต่ในอีกสถานการณ์ก็จำเป็นนะ



Siton    ชอบ คับ เหมือนในหนังเรื่องอะไรหว่า



Nnag    ผมไปอีกที่หนึ่งมา...เขามีให้ฝึกกสิณจากแผ่นกสิณพลาสติกดวงกลมๆติดแผ่นบอร์ดพลาสติกสีขาว...ผมเลือกดวงกสิณสีแดง...แต่ก็ไม่ค่อยแน่ใจอย่างลึกซึ้งนักว่าตนเองทำถูกต้องหรือไม่...



Atthanij Pokkasap  ถูกต้องอยู่ครับแต่...ข้ามขั้นตอนแบบก้าวกระโดด เตรียมธาตุไฟแตกได้เลย เฮ้อออย สมาธิเรื่องกสิณไม่ได้ง่ายขนาดน้านนน...



Nnag    จ๊าก...ไม่เอาแล้ว...



นาคเฝ้าคัมภีร์ นาคพิกลจริต ปิโลติ    เกจิท่านใด มะเร็งกินลำคอ เพราะไม่ได้ภาวนา"ยะ"บ้างครับ



Nnag    อย่างนี้ผมควรเปลี่ยนไปเพ่งสิเขียวหรือว่าหยุดยั้งไว้ก่อนดีกว่าครับอาจารย์...เอาเข้าจริงผมก็อ่านอารมณ์กรรมฐาน 40 มาทั้งหมด...แต่เอาเข้าจริงผมเข้าใจแค่ตัวหนังสือที่เขาแปลกันมาเพียงเท่านั้นเองหรือนี่...



Nnag   โอ้...ความจริงสีดำ...ยังมีเหลือง+แดง+ขาว...อีก...แล้วผมจะทำยังไงกับลมหายใจของตนเองดี...เห็นเขาสอนๆกันตั้ง 16 ขั้นกะบรรลุทีเดียวเลย...เล่นเอางงๆๆ...



Atthanij Pokkasap   เขาเอาของอุดมศึกษา(มหา ลัย)มาถ่ายทอดให้อนุบาล ๑ น่ะครับ การเพ่งกสิณเป็นการเตรียมเข้าปฐมฌาน เรายังไม่ผ่านชาคริยานุโยค-การทำความคุ้นเคยกับแสงสว่างของจิตที่ไม่ต้องหลับเลยครับ กลับมาฝึกชาคริยานุโยคก่อน....



Atthanij Pokkasap   ผ่านด่านแหกตา-ถ่างตา สู้กับการหลับตามเคยชินชนะเมื่อไหร่ ถึงจะเริ่มเล่นกสิณครับ



Atthanij Pokkasap  คือ ลมหายใจยิ่งละเอียดลึก สติยิ่งเข้มแข็ง ชนะการหลับก็ผ่านครับ ในปฏิบัติการฝึกจิตไม่มีทางสายกลาง ต้องเข้าใจไว้ด้วย



Nnag     งั้นผมนี่เตรียมอนุบาลเลยครับ...ไปเล่นของสูงซะแล้ว...ยังง่วงงอแงอยู่เลย...ขอบพระคุณครับอาจารย์...



Nnag     แล้วมีเทคนิคถ่างตายังไงครับ...หรือว่ากันแบบธรรมดาเหมือนอดนอนดูบอล...ฝืนไว้ๆๆหลังไม่ยอมลงพื้น...แต่คิดว่าน่าจะต่างกันมั้ง...ผมอาจถามแบบโง่ๆอย่างผู้ไม่รู้เลยครับ...อาจเก็บข้อมูลไว้เป็นความรู้เข้าใจก่อนเท่านั้น...จะได้แยกแยะผู้รู้จริงกับไม่จริงได้บ้าง...ศิษย์หลายสำนักเหลือเกิน...0*0


Atthanij Pokkasap  ลมหายใจเข้าที่ละเอียด ลึก ยาว จะช่วยให้สติมีพลังต่อสู้กับการอยากหลับครับ และช่วยชะลอการย่อยของอาหารที่ต้องกินเพียงเวลาเดียวด้วย ในปฏิบัติการฝึกจิต ไม่มีทางสายกลางครับ พุทธวจนะตรัสไว้ดังนี้...เมื่อเธอตั้งตนให้ลำบากอยู่อกุศลธรรมย่อมเสื่อม กุศลธรรมย่อมเจริญ...ฯลฯ ใครที่สอนกรรมฐานแล้วบอกว่าอย่าทำตนให้ลำบากมันผู้นั้นกล่าวทับถมคำสอนพระศาสดาครับ!!!


Nnag    ขอบคุณมากๆครับ...ผมไม่เคยรู้และได้อ่านแบบนี้ที่ไหนมาก่อน...



Nnag    เวลาเดียวมื้อเดียว...ยังอดใจไม่อยู่เลยเรา...จะข้ามขั้นซะแล้ว...คงต้องทบทวนเรื่องการทำสมาธิใหม่...แสดงว่าผมอ่านไม่แตกเองหรือเขาแปล+อธิบายกันไม่ถูก...0*0



Atthanij Pokkasap  ใช้ได้ในระดับหนึ่งแล้วไม่ก้าวหน้าอีกเลยครับ หน้าตาจึงหาราศีไม่ได้



Nnag     ความง่วงนี่ตัวฉกาจเลยครับ...กินอิ่มอาการก็ออกแล้ว...



Atthanij Pokkasap  นักปฏิบัติืจึงมีเงื่อนไขให้กินอาหารเพียงมื้อเดียว ไง ครับ การที่อาหารมื้อเดียวจะอยู่ตัว ขั้นแรกควรกินให้ครบ ๕ หมู่ ขั้นที่สองควบคุมลมหายใจให้ประณีตละเอียดลึกทำให้การย่อยอาหารช้าและมีประสิทธิภาพ (สามวันจะถ่ายสักครั้ง กากอาหารเล็กกว่าปลายนิ้วก้อยถึงขั้นไม่มีเลย)อาจเป็น ๕ วันถ่ายครั้งด้วยซ้ำ ครับ




**********************************************************************


*** Naga the Serpent biblical truth singular behavior Luis de Tahiti is not dead. But death is the man who speaks the truth, June 18 at 4:32 pm.


Atthanij Pokkasap  real black exposed to punishment over creation. White lie. Spread, all parties are happy. We are a true black. Or a white lie. Based on the quality of the social ...



Naga the Serpent God Kinky Latin Lo Ping    social behavior is not a black T ^ T.



Atthanij Pokkasap  but in practice. Psycho-synthesis. Ksin synthetic elements. In color (caste) is the first to be trained black (or green) is called * Onyx * I Ksin or in one situation may not want. But it was necessary in the circumstances.



Siton    like what I like in the movie too.



Nnag     another one ... I had to practice Ksin Ksin of the moon round the plastic sheet, plastic board, white ... I chose my Ksin red ... but not sure how deep the self. done right or not ...



Atthanij Pokkasap  correct ... but a giant leap step. I have to fire the oil concentration is not easy Ksin I f ...



Nnag   fight ... I do not ...



Naga the Serpent God Kinky Latin Lo Ping    Pundits would take throat cancer. Prayer is not "too" post.



Nnag    that I should change to a green that look better stop before I took it ... I was reading my meditation all 40 ... but I really do not understand the words he was well. or is it just ...



Nnag     ... Oh ... I also have a black and yellow + red + white ... again ... I would do with their bad breath ... he taught the first set 16. I do realize it ... I'll play ...



Atthanij Pokkasap  him out of the university (Maharashtra. S) to convey to my first kindergarten prep Ksin focus on primary instincts. We can not be Chacriyanuoic - to familiarize yourself with the light of spiritual sleep without it. Chacriyanuoic before returning to practice ....



Atthanij Pokkasap  through PDE - Teagta. I used to sleep under the like. I've asked to be.



Atthanij Pokkasap  is breathing a deep profile. The strong sense. Winning sleep through it. In the spiritual practice is the Middle Way. Must be understood as well.



Nnag    I am here for me ... Thanks to the Internet, then ... the girls are crying ... I do not teacher ...



Nnag   There are also techniques Teagta me ... or as normal as I see it ... reverses to sleep on the floor ... I do not think I would do ... I might. What a stupid way to do it ... may keep it ... now I understand how to differentiate between real and not real ... I just love the office ... 0 * 0.



Atthanij Pokkasap  detailed deep long breath awareness to help fight against the forces that want to sleep. And help slow the digestion of food to be eaten only with time. In the spiritual practice. There is no middle ground here. I said the word ... on her own in a difficult moral evil inevitably decline. Charity will flourish fair ... etc.. I teach meditation and say do not do it himself, he seemed to belittle the Prophet taught me!



Nnag    Thanks ... I did not know and I have read this somewhere before ...



Nnag     at one meal ... one that we could not get to the stage ... then ... I need to reviewing the new meditation ... I read that he is not a or a + + explanation. I was ... 0 * 0.



Atthanij Pokkasap  a certain extent it does not progress further. I find I can not.



Nnag    The views here are notorious ... I eat when I go out ...



Atthanij Pokkasap  the reaction conditions are met is to eat one-handed me the food is the same. The first step you should take to complete phase two of the five categories for finely detailed deep breath to slow digestion and efficient. (A few days to a few times. Fiber is much smaller than the tip of the little finger to do it) may be taken five times a day on repeat.






No comments: